What is the RUŠ Method?
It's a modern, logical and practical therapeutic method which will quickly and permanently remove the unpleasant feelings and problems that burden you. This will stop you from creating unpleasant situations or contributing them, and your daily life will be happier and more comfortable.
- I lead the client exactly and quickly to the causes of current problemsWe will find exactly and quickly the causes of current problems, which comes from childhood. We permanently process negative programs and patterns associated with the problem. We then check everything in childhood, but also in the present.
- Therapy can take up to 4 hoursI recommend that you should reserve enough time and have no appointments after the therapy. Clients are often surprised that time flies fast on therapy. The client has closed eyes but remains in full consciousness. During the therapy you will have your eyes closed to better understand your feelings, but you remain fully conscious. During therapy, it is necessary to remove contact lenses or glasses.
- Often, just one therapy is neededYou may need one or more therapies depending on the severity and the number of problems. Often with my clients, we solve all problems they have experienced during a single therapy.
- Relief during therapyClients usually feel relief during therapy and leave with a resolved problem and a happier life.
- Reward yourself after therapyI recommend that you make the rest of the day cool and reward yourself for the good work you have done for yourself during the therapy.
My approach to clients
- Empathic ApproachMy approach to the client is empathic, individual and with maximum understanding. I am a friendly and receptive person. When needed, I'm working hard to get the best result out of you.
- Trust and safe environmentI'm trying to make you feel good, safe, and trustworthy to be able to open up so that we can quickly solve everything that makes you feel down during therapy.
- During weekends and on holidaysI also make appointments on weekends and holidays.
- The therapist's code of ethicsAll information about clients is confidential and I never provide them to a third party. I abide by the Therapist's code of conduct.
- ReferencesMy clients' experiences can be found in the references.
Where am I based
- Prague 9 - v Čakovice
- Prague 1 - Spálená street (subway station Národní Třída)
- It is possible to work via Skype in case you are not able to come
Price and booking (pricelist valid from 1.1.2017)
- The price for therapy in the Czech language is 4000 CZK.
- The price for therapy in English is 5000 CZK / 200 € / $ 250.
How you can reach me:
- by phone: +420 608 714 232
- or by e–mail: email@example.com
If you are interested in more detailed information on the RUŠ Method, please visit www.metodarus.cz or watch the video below.
You can also read the book "Metoda RUŠ aneb Já to mám jinak"(only in the Czech language), written by Karel Nejedlý, author of the method. You can buy the book from myself at a price of CZK 345.
RUŠ Method videos